sexta-feira, 4 de junho de 2010

Justin bieber

Eu tenho uma pequena obceção pelo justin bieber! Tá ela é muito grande. (isso que eu vou dizer é ridículo pois eu sei que não vai acontecer)

Justin Bieber, if you're reading this I do not see a person obsessed with you. See me as someone who admires you very much and would do anything to see you. Know that I feel sorry for his ex-girlfriend. I hope she has recovered from the accident. I love you, your music, your cd ... I love to sing and learned to play piano for a long time. I really enjoy the music! I am twelve years old and would be happy if you could find here in Brazil! A hug for you! Bye!

2 comentários:

  1. olha.. veja esse video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDpaU2u2zGg

    porfavor! ate o final!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ai, ai... que saudade dos meus onze anos....

    ResponderExcluir