sábado, 5 de junho de 2010

A breguice em pessoa

Eu sou muito brega! Eu compus uma música pro Justin! Taí a breguice música:



Justin Bieber listens to me please. In a while you only in my head.
Only you and the music in my dreams. But one dream moved me (it serious) was the first dream.
Where I met you in a Tv program. I was singing and you too
.

 You introduced me to the pop star world and I said: I would like to sing with you.

I do not know you but I see a wonderful person I love you

Um comentário:

  1. Ovelhuda aqui é Gabi sua amiga: Isso não tem nada de breguiçe não amiga afinal quem sabe ele fale com vc...ele falo com a menininha bebê que choro por causa dele! kkkkkkk... É uma boa ideia vc colocar o video dessa meniniha...E ainda vc pode colocar um video de vc cantando essa musica...kkkk

    ResponderExcluir